Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Illuminating System:||8/d (8o Diffuse Illumination), Specular Component Included (SCI)||Light Source:||LED|
|Measuring Time:||About 0.5 Seconds||Rec Tification:||White Board Rectification/Black Board Rectification|
|Storage:||100 Samples And 100 Data Groups For Each Sample||Warranty:||1 Year|
White Light Source SC80 Colorimeter with 0.08 Accuracy L a b Display
SC80 precise color reader( color meter) is mainly applied to plastic, painting, design, plating, costume, printing and dyeing industries.. It can do the color analysis and color controlling.
· The 2.4” colorful screen and portable design make you feel comfortable.
· 3 kinds of light sources for your selection, SCI and SCE mode switch and metamerism analysis satisfy
your test needs in different working status.
· Tolerance setting, auto-judge color difference values and color deviation make you judge the color easily
even you don’t have any professional knowledge in color.
· Using professional color analysis software you can do the color data analysis and color difference diagrammatic
· Via optional mini printer the color data can be printed out on site.
Accuracy: 0.08 (average value of 30 times @ the standard white tabula)
Lighting/Inspecting system 8/d (8o falloff/diffuse reflection) SCI (include flat mirror light)/SCE (eliminate flat mirror light)
Light source: White light source
Inspection angle: 10 degree angle of view in CIE
Inspection conditions: D65, D50, F11
Rectification: White board rectification
Black board rectification: Storage12 groups of standard samples, 30 groups of values for each sample
Display: L*a*b*, L*c*h* Chroma values and ΔE*ab Δ(L*a*b*), Δ(L*C*H*) color difference values
Language: English / Chinese
Power supply: 4 pcs of alkaline batteries or nickel batteries special adaptor (DC, 5V)
Net weight (g): 550g
Dimension (mm): 77x86x210
Accuracy: Standard deviation:within ΔE*ab: <0.08 ( When the white calibration plates is measured 30 times, and averaged)
Measurement model: Single mode, Average mode
Storage: 50 groups of standard samples, 30 groups of values for each sample
Display: L*a*b*, L*C*H*, XYZ, ΔE*ab, Δ (L*a*b*), Δ (L*C*H*), ΔXYZ