Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Net Weight(g):||390||Application:||Paint, Coating, Printing, Ceramics|
|Window Size (mm):||11×52||Geometry:||20° 60° 85°|
|Technical Parameters:||JJG696-2002||Dimension (mm):||144x32x64|
Electronic Multi-glossmeter GTS With 20 60 85 Projecting Angles
Glossmeter GTS Details
1. General information
The GT Series gloss meters are designed and manufactured according to international standards ISO 2813, ASTM D 523 and DIN 67530. The technical parameters are up to JJG696- 2002.
(1) Measurement of paint and dope surface gloss in the automobile, electronic, appliance and musical instrument industries.
(2) Measurement of flooring, marble, granite and ceramic tile gloss in the architecture and decorating businesses.
(3) Measurement of printing ink and paper in the printing and packaging industries.
(4) Measurement of highly polished metals such as aluminum and its alloys.
(5) Measurement of plastic film and ceramics.
(1) Handheld, electronic, digital display
(2) Typically operates for 60 hours on one AA alkaline battery
(3) Extruded, durable aluminum body
(4) Built-in light source, no additional light required
4. Technical data
|Geometry||20° 60° 85°|
|Measuring spot size (mm)||20° (10x10) 60° (10x20) 85° (8x30)|
|20°: 0~200 60°: 0~1000 85°: 0~160|
|Power supply||1.5AA batteries|
|Standards||ISO2813, ASTM D523, DIN-67530, GB/T9754, GB/T7706, GB/T9966.6|