Paul FrameThank you very much for all your help regarding the SADT Concrete Hammer and hardness tester which are working well and we are very pleased with it.
Color Diplay 7 Probes Leeb Portable Hardness Tester
|Principle||Leeb Hardness Measurement||Accuracy / Repeatability||±0.3% @ HL=800 / ±2HL|
|Display||High Contrast Color TFT 240 X 320||Hardness Scale||HL/HRC/HRB/HB/HV/HS/HRA/σb|
|Memory||999 Data||Power Supply||AA Alkaline Battery / USB Power Supply|
|Dimension (mm)||145x70x30||Warranty||1 Year|
|Name||Portable Hardness Tester|
7 probes portable hardness tester,
color diplay portable hardness tester,
portable leeb hardness tester
Portable Hardness Tester HARTIP2500 + RP Reading Probe
RP reading probe is an impact device for Leeb hardness tester, which not only can work with SADT series hardness tester as external probe with cable, but also can work independently as a single tester. There is a Li-ion battery inside the probe, which can be charged via USB supplier. All parameters of the tester can be set from main tester. The main setup of material and scale from factory default is steel and HRC, which can meet much of routine job for hardness testing. HARTIP 2500 + reading probe become a cost effective option - One payment for Two.
›› Equipped with digital probes only
›› Cost- effec tive with reading probe (optional)
›› High repeatability accuracy: +/-2 HL (or 0.3% @HL800)
›› High linear accuracy for any angles
›› TFT color display
›› Auto compensate error for different impac t direc tion
›› Powered by AA batter y or USB power supply
›› The tester can be attrac ted to the workpiece with magnetic base (optional)
›› Statistics value can be calculated automatically
›› Up to 10 kinds of menu language
›› Data managing sof tware on PC
›› Power on/off automatically or manually
|Principle||Leeb hardness measurement|
|Accuracy / Repeatability||±0.3% @ HL=800 / ±2HL|
|Display High contrast color||TFT 240 x 320|
|Measuring range||HL100-960 / HRC0.9-79.2 / HRB1.2-140 / HB1-1878 / HV1-1698 / HS0.5-128 / HRA7-88.5 / σb(rm)24-6599N/mm2|
Digital probe D/ C/DC/D+15/DL/E
|Materials and conversion||curves 11 common metal materials, 75 curves|
|Memory 999 data||999 data|
|Statistics function||Average / Max. / Min. / S. value|
|Re-calibration||Allowed by user|
|Language,||En g l i s h , German|
|Interface USB / Bluetooth (optional)||USB / Bluetooth (optional)|
|Power on/off||Auto / Manual|
|Power supply||AA alkaline battery / USB power supply|
|Dimension (mm) 1||145x70x30|
|Net weight (g)||145|
|Standards||Conforming to ASTM A956, DIN 50156, GB/T 17394-1998|
Universal standard unit for majority of hardness testing
|DC||Extremely short impact device, other specs identical with type D.|
|Application:||- highly confined spaces|
|- holes and cylinders|
|- internal measurements on assembled machines|
|D+15||Slim front section|
|Application:||- grooves and recessed surfaces.|
|DL||Extremely slim front section|
|Application:||- extremely confined spaces|
|- base of grooves|
|C||Reduced impact energy ( compared with type D).|
|Application:||- surface hardened components, coatings|
|- minimum layer thickness: 0.2mm.|
|- thin walled or impact sensitive components (small measuring indentation).|
|E||Synthetic diamond test tip (approx.5000 HV).|
|Application:||- extremely high hardness measurement such as high carbon steel up to 1200 HV|
|G||Increased impact energy(approx. 9 times that of type D)|
|Application:||- Brinell hardness range only|
- heavy cast and forged parts with lower demands on surface finish.
- For samples weighing over 5 kg and of compact shape, no support is needed.
- Samples weighing between 2-5 kg, and also for heavier samples with protruding parts or thin walls, should be placed on a solid support in such a manner that they do not bend or move by the impact force.
- Samples weighing less than 2 kg should be firmly coupled with a stable support weighing over 5 kg.
- For coupling purposes,
- The coupling surface between the sample and base plate should be flat, plane parallel and ground.
- A proper thin layer of coupling paste is to be applied to the contact surface of the sample.
- The sample should be firmly pressed against the base plate surface by moving it with a circular motion.
- The direction of impact should be perpendicular to the coupling surface.
- For the coupling operation, the following prerequisites must be fulfilled:
- Contact surface between the sample and the base plate must be flat, plane parallel and ground.
- The direction of the test impact must be perpendicular to the coupled surface.
- Minimum thickness of the sample for coupling under various impact devices are shown in following table:
|Types of impact devices||Minimum thickness|
HARTIP 2500 main unit 1
Digital probe D 1
Test block D 1
Small support ring 1
Cleaning brush 1
Probe cable 1
USB cable 1
Operation manual 1
Test Certificate 1
Carrying case 1