Paul FrameThank you very much for all your help regarding the SADT Concrete Hammer and hardness tester which are working well and we are very pleased with it.
TFT Leeb Hardness Tester With Cable Probe And Wireless Probe
|Place of Origin||Beijing|
|Certification||ＣＥ ＩＳＯ９００１ SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1pc|
|Packaging Details||Standard package|
|Delivery Time||Within one week after receiving payment|
|Payment Terms||T/T in advance, Western Union|
|Language||10 Language||Display||TFT Large Color LCD With Pixel 320 X 240|
|Accuracy||+/-2 HLD||Testing Material||11 Metal Materials|
|Principle||Leeb Hardness Measurement||Probe||Cable Probe And Wireless Probe|
|R/f Communication Distance||10m In Space||Warranty||1 Year|
|Certificate||CE/ISO9001/SGS||Name||Leeb Hardness Tester|
wireless probe leeb hardness tester,
cable probe leeb hardness tester,
tft leeb hardness tester
Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester Accurate for Metal Materials HARTIP3210
HARTIP 3210 is a new generation of hardness tester with more advanced technology and features. The tester applies our new patent technology which makes the tester more accurate than old previous model. All impact device (probe) are no need to setup impact direction. HARTIP 3210can work with both analogy impact device and wireless RF probe.
The measuring values can be downloaded to PC and printer by wireless or by cable.
The HARTIP3210 also can be powered by USB power supply without battery via PC cable.
The measuring principle of HARTIP series hardness testers is defined as "the quotient of the impact body's rebound and impact velocity, multiplied by 1000." An impact body with a Tungsten Carbide test tip is propelled by spring force against the test surface and then rebounds back. A permanent magnet is contained within the impact body. When it passes through the coil on impact device, it induces an electric voltage which is proportional to the velocity of the impact body.
- Wireless digital / cable analogue compatible
- No need to setup different impact direction
- Higher accuracy at+/-2 HLD
- TFT large color LCD with pixel 320 x 240
- Multi-color style – suitable under sunshine
- Multi display mode - statistics, bar graph, etc.
- Multi save mode for data
- Multi statistics calculation
- Print online and screen copy printout
- Sound reminder
- Real date and time
- Recalibration for unified or individual scale
- Operator, part no., procedure no. record
|Model||SADT HARTIP 3210|
|Principle||Leeb hardness measurement|
|Accuracy||±0.3% @ HL=800, Repeatability: ±2HL|
|Display||2.8” 320 x 240 TFT color LCD - fittable under sunshine|
|Hardness scale||HL / HRC / HRB / HB / HV / HS / HRA /σb|
|Measuring range||HL100-960 / HRC0.9-83.2 / HRB1-140 / HB1-1878 / HV1-1698 /
HS0.5-1370 / HRA1-88.5 / σb(rm)1-6599N/mm²
|Probe||r/f wireless probe D / standard cable probe D
DC / D+15 / C / G / E / DL (Optional)
|Materials||11 common metal materials, 60 conversion curves|
|Memory||63 files, 100 data for each file, can be saved and re-readable|
|Statistics function||Single group analysis -- mean, max., min., extreme deviation,
standard deviation, coefficient of kurtosis, coefficient of skewness,
percent of pass, column diagram, normality distribution test and
uniform distribution test
Double group analysis-- significant difference test for mean value,
standard deviation, percent of pass and distribution
|Re-calibration||Calibration for unified or individual scale|
|Indicator||Upper limit / Lower limit / low battery / buzzer warning / date and time|
|Language||English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian,
Korean, French, Italian, German, Turkish, Spanish
|Communication||USB / RS232 / Bluetooth / 2.4G wireless(Optional)|
|Continous working time||>40 hours|
|Power supply||1.5V AA alkaline battery x 4 / 1.2V nickel-hydrogen rechargerable
battery x 4 / 3.7VLi-ion rechargeable battery x 4 / USB power supply
|Net weight (g)||550|
|Standards||Conforming to ASTM A956, DIN 50156, GB/T 17394-199|
- For samples weighing over 5 kg and of compact shape, no support is needed.
- Samples weighing between 2-5 kg, and also for heavier samples with protruding parts or thin walls, should be placed on a solid support in such a manner that they do not bend or move by the impact force.
- Samples weighing less than 2 kg should be firmly coupled with a stable support weighing over 5 kg.
- For coupling purposes,
- The coupling surface between the sample and base plate should be flat, plane parallel and ground.
- A proper thin layer of coupling paste is to be applied to the contact surface of the sample.
- The sample should be firmly pressed against the base plate surface by moving it with a circular motion.
- The direction of impact should be perpendicular to the coupling surface.
- For the coupling operation, the following prerequisites must be fulfilled:
- Contact surface between the sample and the base plate must be flat, plane parallel and ground.
- The direction of the test impact must be perpendicular to the coupled surface.
- Minimum thickness of the sample for coupling under various impact devices are shown in following table:
|Types of impact devices||Minimum thickness|